Connecting women to care and resources who've experienced the devastating impact of incarceration.
The Remy Ma Foundation because of the vision of Remy Ma have identified the following areas to focus resources which will enable women to empower themselves while relishing the beauty of freedom, independence and transformation.
- Drug & alcohol counseling support
- Access to family law legal assistance
- Access to free healthcare services
- Access to mental health clinicians and therapists
- Domestic violence prevention assistance
- Parenting services
- Family reunification work which involves both incarcerated parents and families before and after prison sentence
- Expungement clinic for women after discharging probation or parole
- Cosmetic make-up and clothing services
- Access to employment services and advocacy which includes occupational licensing